Nothing beats a curious Willy, and with Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town, players will get to relive the classic style of a point and click adventure.
With a pirate theme and cartoon graphics, the first comparisons will, of course, be Secret of Monkey Island, but I’m also picking up a loner version of The Goonies. Both flattering references, I must say.
Following the discovery of a 10-year old letter, there’s a mystery to solve in Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town, and quite frankly, I want in.
Featuring a wealth of funny dialogue and challenging puzzles, Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town is a promising title and has a heap of features to boast about:
- Non-linear gameplay – Explore without constraint, collect items, and solve brilliant puzzles.
- Unique graphic style – A fanciful deformed world with a magical atmosphere.
- Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
- A Pirate world with a modern twist – Pirates and computers…? Well, why not!
- 15 NPCs to interact with – Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack – More than 2 hours of original music.
You’re going to need to see a trailer, that’s for sure: