Online multiplayer Clash Mutants Vs Pirates is coming to PC next week, and it’s packed full of goodies.
Like cheese and ham, mutants and pirates are one of the greatest combos known to humankind, so what better way to serve them up as a third-person multiplayer?
NewGen Studio has found a niche, and with their game Clash Mutants Vs Pirates, players will be able to go up against one another in Deathmatch or Kinvader modes.
If you need an explanation about deathmatches, ask your nan, but for the Kinvader mode, it’s a team battle where you have to know when to plan your attack and when to hold back the defence line.
You can either play as the mutants or pirates, and each ‘clan’ has one of eight champions to choose from, including classic tank classes and damage dealers in this free-to-play title.
There’s a wealth of goodies in Clash Mutants Vs Pirates, as we’ve come to expect in these Fortnite-esque titles:
- Choose between 8 champions with unique abilities.
- Unleash mighty special attacks to turn the tide of battle in your team’s favor.
- Control minions and use them to strategically fight for your team.
- Enhance your abilities and skills with a number of items available in each match.
- Gain experience for your champion in each battle to level up and unlock rewards.
- Deploy tower defenses or powerful machine guns to thwart enemy onslaught.
- Multiple game modes to choose from including the unique Kinvader mode and team deathmatch.
- Queue up solo, with friends, or create custom matches of 3v3, 4v4, or 5v5.
It would have been nice to see an official gameplay video for Clash Mutants Vs Pirates, but considering the game is out next week, you can check then. In the meantime, here’s a cinematic trailer:
Clash: Mutants vs Pirates will be available from the 12th June on PC and is a free-to-play title.